Monday, January 17, 2011

Scale it back would ya?

Why is it that I feel the need to weigh myself everytime I am at the gym? And why is the scale in the corner? Not that I WANT it in the middle like some biggest loser nightmare but I already feel awekward at the number I see.  Back to 169ish.

OH YEAH I SAID IT!  Lets review, graduated highschool @163
got married @180
Started pregnancy #1 @ 180
ended at 202:) 
WORKED MY BUTT OFF IN THE GYM....
stated pregnacy #2 out @ 155
(no idea where i ended soemwhere under 200 is all i know)
start back at the gym @180 over a year to lose 15 pounds.. (3 half marathons and 4 sprint tri's and nothing)
 start working as a barista gain back 8lbs in 2 months!

Back to hardcore gym I go...

Then again I have always had a better body image no matter what the scale said as long as i was working on it. I just feel skinnier even if i am not.
Never the less.. i find myself frequenting the weight watchers website more and more, hearing about who is on it every time i turn the corner.. I think I need a small tug boat to get the scones out of my hand...

With all that said. I was a good little barista and got my legs in into STEP class for 50 minutes to "warm" up before my speed work today
4- 800s (.5 mi)
and a 10 min cool down with major stretching..

we will see who can walk tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. So...could you walk the next morning?
    I too need to get myself back in to the gym. Haven't been in a while!

    ReplyDelete